Singapore Condo

Tranquilia @ Kismis – Singapore Property Review

Tranquil @ Kismis presents the most recent cluster home development located at Lorong Kismis, Singapore in District 21. Tranquil @ Kismis website is owned by the prior Kismis Lodge and will be updated to a three storey exceptional project using a cellar blended landed home development.

A plethora of amenities are located just a brief drive from Tranqulia @ Kismis. Prospective residents can pick from other entertainment, dining and retail choices from leading shopping centers such a Buki Timah Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Center and Bukit Panjang Plaza. It’s also near different renowned schools such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Methodist Girl’s School, Bukit View Secondary School and Yusof Ishak Secondary School.

View at Kismis Condo is nicely located at Lorong Kismis close to Beauty World MRT station and into the coming King Albert Park MRT station. It’s also readily linked to the remainder of Singapore through Bukit Timah Expressway(BKE), Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).

Kismis View, a 99-year leasehold condo built in 1984 and sited to a 90,863 sq feet property parcel in Upper Bukit Timah, was bought via collective purchase for about $102.75 million.

“The purchase price reflects a property speed of roughly $941 psf per plot ratio (ppr), such as an estimated premium to high up the rental to some new 99-year term of roughly $17 million,” said advertising representative JLL’s regional manager Tan Hong Boon.

At this cost, residents of this five-storey development using a total of 43 units and present plot ratio of 1.4 will get gross earnings earnings ranging from $1.6 million to $3.3 million.

Tan noted that the programmer can assemble around 168 units with a minimum average size of 70 sq m (753 sq feet ) on the website. There’s also no development fee payable.

According to a SGX submitting on Friday (19 January), the two parties intend to make a new business to take on the site’s redevelopment, whereas Roxy-Pacific will maintain a 60 percent stake, whilst TE2 will have the remaining 40 percent.